Yoga classes in Lausanne.
Monday: 18h00 – 19h15 Online
Wednesday: 18h00 – 19h15 Online
Trial class: 25Frs.
Single class: 30Frs.
Trimester class (1 weekly class): 25Frs. multiplied by the number of lessons in the trimester.
10% discount for students and the unemployed for full trimester registration.
Possibility to register during the term (pro rata calculation of the remaining courses)
Collective classes are taught in french, but new english class can be set up if you are already a group
Contact me for more informations
1) Registration takes place over an entire quarter. In case of arrival during the term, the price is calculated pro rata of the number of lessons remaining at 25Frs./cours.
2) Missed lessons are not reimbursed, but can be made up during the current term. Missed and missed courses are not reimbursed and cannot be made up on internships, Saturdays or another term.
3) Any replacement is made within the limit of the places available with priority to the students registered in the course in question.
4) Registration is tacitly renewed from quarter to quarter (also in June and September). If I stop or wish to change the schedule (depending on available places), notify me at the latest 3 weeks before the start of the next quarter. Without any news from you, the term continues and registration is due.
1) Payment is made when registering in cash or by bank transfer.
IBAN CH39 0900 0000 1716 4851 0 on behalf of Vanessa Langer / 1073 Savigny.
2) In the event of financial difficulties, a periodic payment arrangement is possible.
The workshops take place on a Saturday morning, a weekend or a week in order to enter the heart of the Kashmiri approach and discover its non-dual orientation.
These courses allow you to immerse yourself in the practice and explore the art of listening, which characterizes this tradition. The practice of poses, in the form of moving meditation, is explored in the moment, without references to the past or the future.
The Saturday workshops take place about once a month from 9.30 a.m. to 12 p.m. and are accessible to everyone, whether practicing or not.